BOX WINE

How exactly does Box Wine work?

Its simple! Basically there is only one choice of box (4 wines - 2 white, 2 red), all you need to do is decide whether you want it once a month or bi-monthly (every 2 months). Boxes are sent out on the first working day of the month and should be with you in a matter of days. The theme and content of each box is a closely guarded secret that will be revealed at the beginning of each month. This then gives you a month to enjoy your wines and drink at your leisure (that's one wine a weekend!) Make sure to have a good read of The Grape Times which comes alongside it with a few games to be played!

If I sign up for a subscription, how long am I tied in for?

Our subscription service is totally flexible and therefore you can tell us up to the 28th of the preceding month if you would like to cancel or make any additions or changes to your subscription.

If I am on holiday can I skip a monthly box?

Of course – or even if you just have too much wine (is that possible?!).

I would love to sign up to your subscription but I only drink red/white wine?

At the moment we are just offering one type of case which is a mix of white and red. We have had great feedback from our customers that this gives them the opportunity to try new things and chance to try something different to their normal wines of choice.

I want to sign up but am a little unsure of the best delivery option for me?

We have two ways to ensure you receive your wine box.

Firstly we can organise delivery to you through CSM courier service, Monday-Friday 9pm-7pm. To receive this delivery you would need to ensure someone above 18 is able to receive and sign for your box. If this has been pre-arranged with a neighbour or anyone but yourself please make us aware of this on your subscription sign up form. The delivery address need not be your home address, it could be your office or a click and collect service such as Doddle.

Alternatively you can pick up your box from Unwined in Tooting our wine shop/bar. We're in Tooting Market and open Mon-Thu 11am-6pm, Fri & Sat 11am-11pm, and Sun 11am-4pm. 

Can I order any more of the wines I like?

Indeed you can! We will send an email every month with details of the wines you tasted and the prices, if you would like to order any additional bottles from your monthly box you can so by the 28th of the month and they will simply be delivered with your next monthly box.

I live outside of London - can I order Box Wine?

Yes you can - we ship to the rest of the UK as well as London. For London postcodes courier delivery is £6.50 per box (so £3.25 per month if you opt for the bi-monthly plan) and for the rest of the UK courier delivery is £9.75 per box (or £4.88 per month is you choose the bi-monthly plan).

 

 

PRIVATE EVENTS


Tell us more about your themes, and how do these differ from normal tastings?

A Grape Night In talks about wine a little differently so we build our events around a 'theme.' The theme will not only encompass the wine, but also the tasting sheets, and a game, creating a whole tasting experience. These are not your usual wine tasting themes though; themes have ranged from EXTREME!, SKINT! and Cheesy Partners.

What is the minimum/maximum size group you cater for?

We have catered for a group as small as 4, right up to 40! Above this number we could still host an event for you but the format may differ slightly.. 

What's included in the package? Do we need to bring anything?

A Grape Night In events are designed to make your life as easy as possible; we'll being the wine, you bring the company! Our events include all wine, glassware, tasting sheets, games and of course our expert guidance! The only thing we ask you to provide is water and water glasses. 

Where do you host your events?

Essentially the very idea of A Grape Night In is that we come to you - your home, an office space, or your private yacht! We are very adaptable to all kinds of spaces, no matter how big or small. If you're looking for an external venue we can recommend a space to host your event privately in. If you are interested in a venue, let us know when you enquire and we will check availability (please note an additional charge will apply for a venue).

We also now have a permanent premises in Tooting, South West London. We are also able to host private events in this space Sun to Thu nights. Drop us a line at unwined@agrapenightin.co.uk for specific details about private events at Unwined.

How do I book!

All you need to do is  fill out the enquiry form, from that we will develop a personalised proposal with theme options that suit your requirements. We ask for a 25% deposit to secure your date and event, and the remaining 75% will be due at a set time prior to the event. Please ask us for further details of our cancellation policy.